Moving into your new home.
Moving is hard. HomeDiary can help you:
- plan your spaces,
- direct the movers with box and room locations,
- experiment with what an open concept might look like on your mid-century modern ranch home,
- document your improvements to keep track of tax basis or the name of the person that repaired the garage door (and log the warranty period), or
- log your space inventory, even if it is one photo of each room, for insurance purposes.
See how Jackie used HomeDiary to move, with a 2 year old. Every Home has a Story to Tell - we help you start telling it before you even move in!
Here is a quick video on how you can create your own moving plan, right from the floor plan copied from the virtual tour when you claim your home. The 2D/3D space planner is under Spaces and you can edit anything.
- add or remove walls
- add furniture & decore
- change flooring or wall colors
- add notes
- create screen shots and print or share